Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seems Like Yesterday...

It is always a pleasure to photograph families. Our relationship with Calvin and Nicole began several years ago with their engagement session. Since then we have had the pleasure to watch their family grow through our lens. It seems like yesterday that I received a call from Calvin at the hospital to photograph their newborn son. And it was this week that we recorded his one year photographs. What a cute child!






















Both children were a joy to work with, very relaxed and cooperative. Thanks Nicole for timing the nap! And dressed in outfits that said "Spring".






































I see our little Riley daily so it is only when I look back at photographs of her that I see the growth. But when I see Calvin and Nicole's children every few months, I have to say wow.
















I have written before about saving time in a bottle. And the closest thing that I have found to saving time is in photographs. I am glad when several of our clients like Calvin and Nicole see the importance in photographs of their young children.

Randy

No comments: