Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Congrats Aubrey and Clint!

Secluded on a hill just west of Indian Springs State Park in Flovilla lies the Indian Springs Resort. It was on the steps of this 1820's mansion that Aubrey and Clint were united in their wedding vows.




















I was invited to the resort in March to go over the wedding day plans along with Aubrey and Clint. Owner Frankie Willis carefully explained the features and gave us a tour of the grounds. I am sure that I surprised her with my questions, "Can I put a camera here? Can I go here? and Are we allowed here?" But each time she smiled and said "Sure! No problem."

Arriving on wedding day, the bride and bridesmaids had their hair styled upstairs in the two room bridal suite. Ten foot ceilings, beautiful window lights and mirrors, Lisa captured the afternoon in an artful fashion.


















































The new garage addition with the second story apartment proved to be very relaxing for the groomsmen. With a pool table, large screen TV and nice comfortable chairs, I was wondering if there would be some resistance when I needed to take some outdoor photos.


























As the sun sank on the backside of the home, family members smiled with joy for Aubrey and Clint. The reception followed in the meticulously landscaped back area of the resort.













We enjoyed sharing this day with their family members. We enjoyed the one location for everything. A beautiful venue that lends itself to amazing photographs. Frankie was very pleasant to work with and very helpful in the ceremony. I am now a fan of the Indian Springs Resort. Congratulations Aubrey and Clint! May you be blessed in your new life.

Randy

No comments: