Thursday, April 16, 2009

Congratulations Tiffany and Salvatore!

While the winds and thunderstorms raged around outside, inside Lambert Place in Midtown Atlanta, there was a celebration. The weather predictions called for rain all day so we went to plan "B" for our outdoor photos. When I met with the groom and his groomsmen at the hotel in Buckhead, I had to smile as the sun filled the secluded park. Against all odds, we got some good outside photographs. Atlanta weather can be so unpredictable.

Lisa enjoyed the same as she captured the bride getting ready in her home. I was really proud of Lisa for the shots she was able to get.

































Tiffany brought some great photo ideas and we all had some big laughs making them happen. It has been a while since I have seen a bride smile and laugh so much.














I saw the spot lights on the dance floor and quickly turned off the flash and dialed in the available light. I like how the guests stayed back from the floor to make the bride and groom appear that they were all alone.




















The ceremony was so beautifully filled with smiles, love, joy, and laughter. I did not even know there was a monsoon outside until I went to get fresh batteries. Only later did I learn of the fierce storms and high winds in the metro area.

I cannot take credit for teaching Lisa. She is an artist that is awakening. I do love watching her work and, the truth be known, I am learning from her.

Here's another shot that Lisa nailed just after the ceremony -- sure to be a part of their family history.














As we headed outside for their departure, the rain had cleared and there awaited the classic Rolls Royce limo...Wow!

Once again, Lisa records the moment in the photojournalistic style.














Thanks Tiffany and Salvatore for trusting us with your treasured day. We had so much fun! Best wishes to the both of you!

Randy

No comments: