Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Almost Perfect Day

This week's weather in Atlanta began with light snow in the 30's on Monday, windy and 40's on Tuesday. But on Thursday it was nice! And thanks to the spring break at the local schools, we had a smooth drive to Kennesaw, Georgia for a morning engagement session.
We first met Katie and Michael at the Georgia Bridal Show and then again for a one-on-one consultation. They were so relaxed around us that I felt really good about our photo shoot.

Taking advantage of the morning light, we positioned them to let the sun backlight their hair.

















Less than five minutes into the shoot we had some great photographs. A great start! We drove to several other locations including the mountain view and the local city square.










































We are very flexible with our engagement sessions. Multiple locations are a great way to add some variety to the selection of photographs received
.














I feel like I have known Katie and Michael for years already. Full of smiles and so relaxed, throughout the day we gave only minimal directions. We are looking forward to photographing their wedding.
As I downloaded the images to my laptop for editing, I smiled. This is why I love what we do - an almost perfect day.
Randy

No comments: