Sunday, August 3, 2008

Congratulations Lauren and Joseph!

Congratulations to Lauren and Joseph who were married at Eagle's Brooke Country Club in Locust Grove, Georgia on Saturday.







The bridal party adorned well-coordinated summer colors and Lauren's "birdcage veil" just made my day. I have been hoping to photograph this design for several years. Thank you Lauren. I think I can say "portfolio"!






Lisa was amazing capturing some wonderful candid moments. I could hardly sleep that night from looking at her camera's files. (Most of these photos are hers!) I love working with her. I don't have to worry, Lisa will get the shot. This allows me to get my must-have shots with some creativity. It was nice to hear several guests comment on our teamwork.







The staff at the country club provided golf carts which allowed us some special photography opportuntities and we were having great fun until Joseph spotted a storm approaching.



The reception followed the ceremony in the ballroom of the country club where smiles were abound in the celebration.
A very lovely day and a great start to Lauren and Joseph's new life. Thanks for choosing and trusting Randy Wilson Photography in your special day. Best wishes guys!
Randy

No comments: