Saturday, August 9, 2008

Congratulations Stephanie and Matt!

Congratulations to Stephanie and Matt who were married on 08/08/08 at 8:00!

The beautiful crape myrtle blossoms lined the walkway to gazebo at Pilgreen's on Lake Dow in McDonough, Georgia. A very lovely ceremony filled with joy and smiles.





When we met with Stephanie and Matt to discuss the wedding plans, she told me about having the guests to blow bubbles as they exited the altar. Wow, I love a creative bride! And I must say this shot turned out exactly the way I envisioned.





Pilgreen's at Lake Dow offers many beautiful areas to photograph and the staff is wonderful to work with. Linden Bartels of Bartels Entertainment kept the music rolling and helped coordinate the night in a smooth fashion.




I don't think I ever saw Stephanie or Matt when they were not smiling. I also learned all about the Canadian wilderness from Matt's dad as the day began in the hair salon. I think pizza was the reason he was there. Stephanie's sister, Amy, who owns Rhapsody Hair salon in Stockbridge, Ga. styled the hair for the wedding party.











Another wonderful wedding filled with good people who let Lisa and me into their lives for a day and for a lifetime through the photography.

As far as Matt and Stephanie, we consider them our friends now.

Randy

No comments: