Saturday, July 26, 2008

Field of Gold



We had a very exciting session on a local farm -- a farm that I have traveled hurriedly past for 20 years. But this week I met the owner. He is a friendly man in his 80's and I am grateful for his permission to photograph in his fields.



The farmer and I have a lot in common and I look forward to sitting under the old oak tree listening as he relives his life. Thanks to a mom's special photo request I have found a new friend and his field of gold.

From another session this week, we had a combined outdoor and studio photoshoot.







The little one was slow to respond at first. Soon our work was rewarded with his jubilant smile. A great morning session!

I had requests for displaying some art prints that we displayed years ago. So now I am reconstructing the Art Galley Shoppe with some of my favorites. The prints are 8x10 and are matted to fit an 11x14 frame. Please note that a portion of the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen cancer fund.





A link for the gallery is :



Ask yourself what would you be doing if you had all of the money that you would ever need. I would still be photographing. We live in a beautiful world and I get to keep a little of it one frame at a time.

Randy

1 comment:

Randy and Lisa Wilson said...

A few days later I drove by the field to talk to the old man. Though he wasn't home the field had been cut and the hay removed completely. God's perfect timing.

Randy