Sunday, July 20, 2008

Riley's 1st Birthday





It is hard to believe that our little daughter is one year old. What a wonderful year this has been. I reflect on the day Lisa told me that we were pregnant. Then how I had Lisa stand at the same window each week as I photographed her growing belly.





Also the 30+ hours in the delivery room and witnessing the miracle of birth. Lisa's mother Marilyn helped us so much.



There are so many memories and each one can be awakened from it's rest with a glance at a photograph. Let me encourage you to take pictures of your family and loved ones. Take them often. Life goes by so quickly and change is a constant.




Lisa and I know the importance of our job as photographers. We can help record your life's history for your children's children. Whether a marriage, newborn, senior, or a family portrait, we offer amazing photography at affordable pricing. Give us a call to discuss your session.

No comments: