Monday, November 17, 2008

College Senior Portrait Session

Last week we met Rich for a college senior portrait session. We started with some casual outdoor poses enjoying the fall colors on a beautiful day.




When I saw the cap and gown I inquired about the honor status of the gold sash.



It was then that we learned that Rich is a 4.0 student. Not only in college but since kindergarten he has been a 4.0 student. What an honor to meet and photograph a true scholar. I hope to stay in touch with Rich and his family to watch this young man reach his goals in life.





Thank you for calling on Randy Wilson Photography and congratulations for a job well done! We wish you continued success.

Our little girl, Riley, had her ears pierced this week. Lisa says it went well and I can say she wears them like they were always there.








I just had to share a few from when she returned home.

I was looking for a photo from last July today and I came across a folder of Riley's photos. I am so glad that we have these and it makes me stop and take more of her. She changes daily and to look back is priceless. Parents, take lots and lots of photos of your little ones. You'll never regret it and for those special ocassions, give us a call to let us help capture the moments.

Randy

No comments: