Monday, November 10, 2008

A Candlelight Wedding

We traveled to Charlotte, N.C. last weekend to capture Stephanie and Jared's special day. On previous visits there, we photographed their engagement session and also Stephanie's bridal session. Here is one from the bridal session:






A few years ago the thought of a candlelit ceremony at night would have had me shaking in my boots (okay, Topsiders). But through our past experience, we have learned to tweak our cameras to their limits and bring home some wonderful images of a beautiful wedding -- even in candlelight. Experience and knowledge of our gear let us relax and do our job. With so much hard work and planning on both the bride and groom families, it is only fair that we are the best photographers we can be with no excuses.








I cannot say enough good things about the wedding party. All were dressed and ready on time and just a joy to work with. Charlie's Angels pose? I believe that was Lisa's idea.










Several guests commented on their renewed respect for wedding photographers after watching Lisa and me on Saturday. I simply replied that we love what we do and alot of it comes naturally to us. I can't think of anything I rather be doing!


Randy

No comments: