Friday, June 13, 2008

Outdoor Bridal session



One of the advantages of booking with Randy Wilson Photography is the two photographers. Lisa and I have two totally different perspectives and I love the freshness she brings.

We were on location photographing our beautiful bride Margarita. I had finished most of my shots when Lisa saw the bridge and the tree some 80 yards away. Everyone was willing but I did not see what she had in mind until she posed Margarita against the tree and captured the graceful bridge in the background.

I have learned to step aside when she is "on" and just watch her work. We had a wonderful day. I would like to thank Terri who helped greatly with the dress along with make-up and hair artist Durvis from Miami, Fla. Here are a few others from that blessed day.




I told Margarita as she was in her car to leave. " You took us to a new level today and I thank you!"


No comments: