Friday, June 19, 2015

Real Estate Photography

It has been a very busy first half of the year here. Wedding, senior portraits, and real estate. Yes, real estate. In 2007 I fabricated a telescoping pole to place my Nikon to a position 30 ft. high. I also made a 2 axis platform with RC parts and sheet metal to tilt and rotate the camera. I could connect the camera with 4 amplified USB cables to my laptop and I was in full control from the ground.

I was improving the design with each use and then the real estate market crashed. So I place the mast pole in the rear of the garage and waited. The fall of last year for sale signs once again began to appear and out came the aerial mast pole.

I was contracted for several shoots and once again I saw the need for improvements. And technology had caught up with me. I was able to purchase a compact tilt rotate platform and a wifi transmitter so that I can now tilt and rotate my Nikon DSLR and also control all of the settings on the camera with my I-phone. I can even review the shot before moving on. This cuts the shoot time dramatically and was the last piece of the puzzle.

I have enjoyed bringing the new perspectives to the local realtors. Here is a video of a few of the houses we have photographed.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqC5vp1XiNE

Thank you for watching!
Randy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really do appreciate for your incredible post you shared with us. Gorgeous I like to do makeup for my customers. Could you share how to do?
Chennai Bridal Makeup