Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun With Playgroup

I jumped at the chance to photograph the local playgroup when asked. Riley has taught me the wonders of children and how their smiles can illuminate your heart. I also saw this as a challenge to our skills. I knew we would have fun.




Oh, how I have missed out on all the years without children in my life! It took Riley to get me to this point.











All of the planning on my part with the lighting, props, and conceptions, were simply tossed aside when the shooting began. I was once again a sports photojournalist on the sidelines of a college football game. "Red 39, Red 39, hike!" and off they went! But the moms were so helpful bringing them back on the "field." I had fun!




I asked Lisa days before the shoot, "Can we get them all looking in one shot?" Well, it can be done -- not the perfect composition that fills the magazines, but considering all that went on that morning, I'll take it.

Randy




No comments: