Sunday, September 21, 2008

If I could choose?

This week, a friend asked me which type of photography do l like the best?
There is nothing like photographing college football when a passing play develops two yards from your lens and a quick check reveals a nice catch in perfect focus. Or leaning over the pit wall in Daytona as you are photographing a thirteen second, four tire change, and fuel pitstop. Another comes to mind is the first dance at a wedding reception as tears of joy roll down the mothers' cheeks. The photo safari in Kenya is an unforgetable experience. Even covering press conferences or speaking events are both challenging and enjoyable to me. And this week's family sessions with perfect weather made me say to my friend, I love them all!
Here are a few from this week:


Seven-month-old Logan and his proud parents, Regina and Scott.




Now a few from the Shade family:




It seems like just yesterday we were photographing Regina and Scott's engagement session and then wedding. We are so honored to be documenting life like this. I am greatly apreciative of the all of the places my cameras have taken me, each unique and full of different challenges. I still have to say that I love them all.
Randy







No comments: